Our services are available to such persons who have agreed to become buyers on the Website after obtaining due registration, in accordance with the procedure as determined by Dawaaghar. The Services we offered to the Users through various modes include the issue of discount coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various goods/ services offered for sale by the Sellers.
we provide you the best security that is commensurate with the industry standards because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, We provide you your data or information is provided here is completely safe and we take all reasonable precautions for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s Personal Information.
What is the personal information?
- Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, like name , phone number mail id which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with dawaaghar, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Information relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by dawaaghar for processing or storage. Your information is private to us.
Types of Personal Information collected by Dawaaghar:
- Name :
- User ID :
- Email address :
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code) :
- Gender :
- Age :
- Phone Number :
- Password chosen by the User :
- Valid financial account information :
- Other details as the User may volunteer :
Dawaaghar does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
Purposes for which your information may be used by dawaaghar:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / Requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/ Services provided.
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds;
Links to third-party Advertisments:
- The links to third-party websites or any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “Third Party Links”) may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with dawaaghar unless expressly specified on the Website.
Complaints and grievance redressal:
Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org